Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Film Club for the Summer

I am working on compiling a list of the films I will be showing for the summer months and I will release them all at once...this way everyone knows what is coming up in advance and hopefully it will draw in some more folks. I've also been toying with the idea of a separate club that meets in the summer that shows more "movies" than "films". Movies being a bit more light-hearted in nature, leaning more towards pure entertainment value rather than films which can be a little heavier and more thought provoking in nature. The Film Club would still meet, this would just be a separate special thing for the summer (or for longer depending on it's popularity), but I'll have to check with the powers that be...more on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment