Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crete Public Library Movie Blog

Hello everyone. As the title suggests, this is the movie blog for the Crete Public Library, I'm Dan and I'm going to be running this blog so hopefully we'll get to know each other. This blog is intended to provide several things relating to film: reviews, discussion, trivia, fun-facts and whatever else might present itself, or whatever my fancy may be for that particular day. I plan on giving some "reviews" of new movies that are in theaters (though, more than likely it will be more of my response to the movie rather than a full on review) as well as reviews of classic, foreign, and forgotten movies that I may have seen recently. Feel free to engage in discussion and try to keep it respectful. Whether you consider yourself a hardcore movie buff or just the casual movie-goer, this blog is here to provide an outlet for all things film, I really hope you enjoy this blog as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment